Tea Time

For the most part, all of my blog posts until now have either been upbeat, cheery, helpful, or just happy, and that's great. That's what I wanted this blog to really be about. With that though, comes a big "but." Happy posts are great, and they're what people usually want to read but rants are a thing to be written and talked about as well. In this post, I'll be sharing with you all one of my biggest pet peeves, and you'll get a little insight as to how I view it.

Alright so here it goes... being rude. Probably my number one pet peeve right there. I hate it when people are rude. There's absolutely no reason for it. Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure that I've had my fair share of being rude to others in the past, but there is a big difference where you say something or act in a way and don't realize it necessarily, or if you're just blatantly rude for no reason. People who put down others, or say rude or mean things, are my very least favorite people.

I just don't think I'll ever understand it. Why do some people feel the need to comment on something in a bad way, when it has absolutely nothing to do with them? If it's not your business, stay out of it!! It's not even like being rude is hard to avoid. Because it's definitely not. There is a simple solution, and that is to just be nice to everybody, and if you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything at all! As old of a saying as that is, it really couldn't be any more true.

Comments

  1. This is so True! I agree entirely with the difference between being intentionally and unintentionally rude to people. I absolutely hate it when people are just rude for no reason.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Today is a Good Day for a Good Day"

Alphabetical Adventures