Alphabetical Adventures

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why would you go there? What if you only got to go to 26 places and each place had to start with a different letter of the alphabet? For a lot of people, I'm sure the first two questions have easy answers. The last question however, is a little bit trickier to think of answers for. In this post, I'll be answering that 26 places question and hopefully giving you some ideas of where you might want to go if you were ever asked:)

Amsterdam: this place just seems like it'd be a really fun place to be and travel to.
Barcelona: in all honesty, it's just because Ed Sheeran has a song with this as the title.
California: there's so many different places to go here and fun things to do. The fun and exploration would be endless.
Dominican Republic: I know a lot of people who have been and they all say that it's beautiful there and that there are so many fun things to do and I'd really like to try them out for myself.
Egypt: I think it would be really fun to be able to see the pyramids and get to learn a little history here too.
France: going to Paris and seeing the Eiffel Tower has always been something on my bucket list. 
Greece: place #2 on my bucket list that I want to travel to. It seems absolutely gorgeous in pictures and I would love to see it in real life. Who knows if I'll ever really make it there, but hey, a girl can dream.
Hawaii: oh come on. Who doesn't wan to go to Hawaii?
Italy: this is my #1 place on my bucket list that I want to travel to. I just think it's so beautiful and there's so much culture there and I would love to be able and go and experience it for myself.
Jamaica: hanging out in the sun all day with a tropical drink in hand? Yes please!
Kenya: the first of the many places I want to go in Africa.
London: there are so many different tourist opportunities here and I think it would be really fun to get to explore them all.
Munich: I'm German, so I think it would be fun to go to Germany and be able to learn a little bit about my ancestors and my family tree.
New York: this one is a bit of a smaller scale because it's still within the United States, but it is #3 on my bucket list of places to go to. I've never been there but I have big dreams of spending a week there one day and seeing a different show on Broadway every night. That would really be the life.
Oman: it's the only country in the world that starts with an O which makes it pretty cool, I think.
Poland: similar to Munich, I'm also Polish, so I think it would be fun to come here and learn about my ancestors and family.
Quebec: if I'm being honest here, there just weren't very many places that started with a Q so this is what I'm stuck with.
Russia: I think it would be pretty cool to be able to say I've been to Russia. And I'm sure the food is pretty good too.
Sydney: really just Australia in general, but I already used the letter A. Fun fact: if I could have any accent, I would want an Australian one.
Thailand: the food. Really just the food.
Uganda: another country in Africa that I hope I'll get the chance to go to some day.
Vienna: I was offered the opportunity to go here, but because of a bunch of different factors, I was unable to go so I think being able to go another time would be amazing.
Washington D.C.: I have already been before, but I wasn't really interested in any of the places we went the first time, so I think going again and visiting the right kind of places would be a great deal of fun.
Xique-Xique: when you come to the letter X, you don't get very many options. This is a place in Brazil and though it's not the first place there that comes to mind to visit, I'm sure it's lovely.
Yemen: same with the letter O, it's the only country in the world to start with Y.
Zambia: a friend of mine recently went on a mission trip here and it looked like a ton of fun, so I would really like to visit it for myself.

Comments

  1. I would probably go to the keys in Florida. Also, you should fix the word font, its a little difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea! I've never really taken the time to write down everywhere i want to go! (Especially not in alphabetical order...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of places on your list that I'd like to visit. If i could go anywhere right now, I'd visit Greece. Whenever I see pics of Greece, it looks so beautiful! Also, since I teach about Greek mythology and ancient Greece in English 9, I would love to visit some famous landmarks. Also, there's really only one country that starts with the letter "O"? That seems crazy too me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Today is a Good Day for a Good Day"

Tea Time