Happy Little Things

Happy little things are what make the world go 'round. Everyone has different things that make them happy, and that is okay. Our likes and interests are specific to who we are and are very unique. In this post, I will be naming off and explaining just a few of my happy little things, and things that make me smile.

Friends

My friends are probably the most important thing in my life. They aren't more important than family, but they are just as important, and that's because my very best friends are my family. They're there for me in the same ways as my blood family is. My friends are really my security blanket. I rely on them for so much, and them on me, but not so much that I'm dependent on them. My friends make me feel safe, loved, wanted, understood, and so incredibly happy. I truly don't know where I would be if it were not for them.

Food

Oh man, food is just so wonderful, isn't it? Food makes me HAPPY happy. There's nothing better than getting home from a rough, or good, day and getting your favorite snack from the kitchen a chowing down. Some of my very favorite foods include: french fries, egg roles, brownies, kettle cooked chips, chicken nuggets, and really the list is endless. I love FOOD!

Music

I love music. I have a big passion for singing and music overall, so naturally it's something that makes me really happy. Music never fails to put me in a good mood. Even if it's a sad song I'm listening to, I find a way to relate to it and then I feel happier. Making music and singing is even greater. The best feeling in the world is working on a song you've been learning for a while, and then getting to sing and perform it to the best of your ability and being proud and content with the outcome.

Jesus

The last, and biggest thing that makes me happy. I am a Christian, and I am not afraid to say it or talk about my faith. Jesus makes me happy. Going to church, reading my Bible, studying, and learning more about Him makes me smile. Growing in my relationship with God is amazing and makes me the absolute happiest I could be. It's even better when I get to do it with my friends, while eating french fries, and listening to some good Jesus jams!

Comments

  1. This is such a great list. I love food and friends too. And it's cool that you put yourself out there like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Today is a Good Day for a Good Day"

Alphabetical Adventures

Tea Time